Wednesday, 11 May 2011

how to hacking Bloons Tower defenser 3 ^ ^ hahaha



Today I am going to share with you on how to cheat on flash based games. Most of the computer games that can be installed on computer has backdoor cheats where you simply type the code and you get unlimited money, health and so on. But flash game seldom has built-in cheats. I’ve introduced one flash based games which is  Bloon Tower Defense 3 .Honestly I find both games impossible to win after a few rounds. Tried looking for cheat codes but it’s not available. The only way to cheat in flash based games is to hack the memory.
This method I am going to teach you can work for ALL flash based games. As long as it is developed by
 flash, you can use the same method with the same logic to cheat your way through.
To cheat in flash games, you’ll need:


2. A little luck and brains

Here’s the simple explanation on how you’re going to hack flash games with CheatEngine. You are
going to use CheatEngine to load the browser that is running the flash game, search for the value in 
the memory, modify or freeze the value. If you change the value to a higher number, you’ll get a higher 
value. If you freeze it, that means you won’t run out of that value.
For example, you want to increase your money from 650 to a higher number. Just change 650 with number you need 
At CheatEngine, enter 650 at the value and click on First Scan button. You 
should have more than 1 result. So you must test one by one until you find the correct address to 
modify. Make sure you change back to the original value on the address that’s not right one to avoid 
the game being corrupted.
Here’s a demonstration of how I hack my way through in Bloons Tower Defense.
Run CheatEngine and load the process that you used to load the flash game. I use Mozila Firefox, so 
the process would be iexplore.exe. When you start playing Bloons Tower Defense, you’ll get only 650 money.  Enter 650 in the CheatEngine value and click on First Scan 
button. I got 76 result which is too much to guess which is the address I should modify to get more 
money.So I should spend a little money and try searching again until I get less result.

lets we try :)



Open Cheat Engine 




Enter 650 at value and Click first scan :)











i will give result for next entire stay tune yah <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

mell jingga Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino